Edingtons w.s. are a friendly and approachable firm of Solicitors based in the Scottish Borders town of Galashiels. We can provide Legal and Estate Agency services both within this area and beyond and we are members of the Borders Solicitors Property centre and the Edinburgh Solicitors Property centre.
Using the navigational buttons above, you can access the various sections of the site no matter what information you require. The legal section highlights some of the aspects of legal work we carry out on behalf of clients and the Property section contains full listings of all our properties For Sale and To Let. Properties are being added continually so please ensure you return regularly to keep abreast of the updates.
If you would like to make an appointment, please telephone us on 01896 756161.
Our office is open from Monday to Thursday from 8.45am - 4.45pm and on Friday from 8.45am to 4.30pm.
Closed at weekends and bank or local holidays.
We have been closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation. Our priority is to act responsibly to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients,employees, and contacts as well as continuing to deliver our legal and property services. Our business continuity system is robust, and a number of measures have already been taken as part of our response.
Edingtons w.s. is committed to supporting our clients through this period of extended uncertainty. We have, from the outset, put in place contingency plans to tackle the issues as they arise. As a firm, we are well placed to withstand challenging times, and we can reassure clients that:
||Our client services will continue uninterrupted and we will continue to engage with our clients, in accordance with UK Government guidelines.
||The firm already uses secure technology which enables remote working across most areas of the firm, where the need arises.
||We have launched a comprehensive communications programme for our colleagues and clients, including guidance on best practice hygiene and infection control.
|| All of our employees have access to wellbeing, health support and advice where required.
We will continue to respond to UK Government advice as and when the situation evolves and can reassure clients that we are addressing it responsibly.
In the meantime, Edingtons have re-opened the office with safeguards in place after a comprehensive risk assessment was carried out. We will ensure that meetings with clients continue either personally if necessary or by telephone, or via appropriate technology such as video conferencing, and we trust you will understand and support us in this course of action.
Contact us as usual for guidance on your legal and property issues by telephone and email.
Telephone: 01896 756161 or e-mail email@example.com
For Property and Lets e-mail Margery at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding.
SEPARATING WITHOUT COURT ACTION
use Collaborative Law and Let's Talk
What is Collaborative Law and Let's Talk?
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Edington Law Ltd t/a Edingtons ws take a zero tolerance approach to being involved in illegal/illicit activity and will fully comply with all relevant sections of the Money Laundering Regulations ( ML Regs), the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA) and the Terrorism Act 2000 (TACT) .
We offer the following Legal services
- The Home You Want: We want you to find the home that's right for you. We will only find and offer you homes with your particular needs in mind..
- Estate Agency: Help our clients determine a fair offer to make on new homes. Aid with home inspection to find any possible future problems with your new home purchase.
- Family Law: Our team believe that our friendly, personal and confidential service builds a trusting relationship that our clients respect, admire and appreciate in circumstances which are often distressing, complex and require immediate action.
- Collaborative Law: Separation has never been easy. The stress generated by the process can push a couple even further apart than they are already
- Conveyancing: Whatever your needs, we can help. We offer a friendly, efficient, value-for-money service and we have extensive experience of buying and selling properties from flats to commercial units and have local knowledge and personal service that can help to make your move go as smoothly as possible.
- Wills & Executries: Dealing with the estate of a loved one can often be a difficult, distressing and complex task, particularly during times of grief. Our friendly staff can help you through this with professional and friendly advice and assistance at reasonable rates.
- Commercial Leasing: We provide a comprehensive service dealing with every aspect of this complex area .
- Residential Leasing: For home owners, we provide a comprehensive service dealing with every aspect.