The Scottish Borders is a spectacular landscape of gently rolling hills, wild moorlands, tranquil river valleys, dramatic coastline and miles of quiet country lanes. A domain of castles, historic abbeys, great country houses, are linked by peaceful villages and small towns at the heart of the community. Whilst the Scottish Borders may have its roots in the past, there’s growing activity throughout the area destined to make life even more rewarding and interesting for all who live here and all who visit.
And the Scottish Borders is so easy to reach by car – just over an hour from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Carlisle and Newcastle.
With a main railway line expected to be in place within a few years which will stretch from Edinburgh to Tweedbank, commuting times will be cut, and this makes the Borders an ideal to make your home. We currently have a selection of properties for you to choose from, to help you make the choice of moving here.
You can also Contact us at any time for for help or advice.
- Click here to view our services.
- Buying and selling residential property including the granting of new leases.
- Buying residential freeholds.
- Right to Buy transactions.
- Commercial leases and sales.
- View our featured homes for Sale.
- Get your agent's help in evaluating the asking price of homes you like.